Making Cloud SLAs readily usable in the EU private sector
Trust in Digital Life, 15-16 June, The Hague
“Trust in the Digital World”, 15-16 June 2016 in The Hague, is a mixture of practical demonstrations, presentations, panel discussions and “un-conference” session covering key challenges, visions and strategies. TDL is Europe’s leading independent, interdisciplinary, unbiased and European focused conference.
Key topics are:
- Smart Cities and Cars– smart connected citizens
- Privacy in a digital world: guiding the future
- Succeeding in Business in a Mobile World
- Transformative IT through Agile Cloud Solutions
- Avoiding a Cyber security Disaster – Risk Management & Governance
- Disrupting Markets with the Internet of Things (IOT)
- Blockchain Identity: sounds too good to be true. Is it?
Our partner, Prof. Neeraj Suri, TU Darmstadt, is among the security experts that have shaped the agenda for TDL2016. New SLA-Ready fliers are being circulated at the event, showcasing our Common Reference Model (1st iteration, June 2016) describes, promotes and supports the uptake of cloud service level agreements, by providing a common understanding of SLAs for cloud services. The aim is to increase standardisation and transparency in cloud service level agreements.
TDL2016 is supported by Gemeente Den Haag (GDH), DG CONNECT (European Commission) and ENISA.”